National Statistics Institute President’s Order no. 501/2015 approving next year’s Intrastat thresholds applicable for economic operators conducting Intracommunity trade has been published in the Official Gazette. The provisions will enter into force on 1 January 2016.
The new Order’s main amendments address the following topics:
- The Intrastat thresholds for 2016 have been set at:
- RON 900,000 for Intracommunity dispatches of goods;
- RON 500,000 for Intracommunity arrivals of goods.
- Economic operators will be obligated to submit Intrastat statements as of January 2016 if during 2015 they perform Intracommunity trade with an annual value per stream (arrivals and dispatches) higher than the established Intrastat thresholds;
- Economic operators will have to submit Intrastat statements during 2016 as of the month in which the aggregate value of Intracommunity trade exceeds the Intrastat thresholds for dispatches and for arrivals of goods, respectively.
[Source: Official Gazette no. 858 dated 18 November 2015.]
- The Intrastat thresholds set for 2016 for Intracommunity trade are: RON 900,000 for Intracommunity dispatches of goods and RON 500,000 for Intracommunity arrivals of goods.