Am 27. Juni 2019 (15.00 Uhr deutscher Zeit) findet ein Webcast statt, der sich mit den Auswirkungen der aktuellen Entwicklungen rund um das IBOR-Projekt beschäftigt. Der Call findet in englischer Sprache statt. Die nachfolgende Beschreibung erläutert die Inhalte des Calls:
„PwC’s AWM practice will be hosting a webcast on Thursday, June 27th at 9:00 am (ET / 2:00pm GMT) on what the end of LIBOR means for asset managers worldwide.
Presented by members of PwC’s Global AWM LIBOR team, this webcast will provide an update on the current state of reference rate reform and what it means for asset managers in the Asia Pacific, Europe, the UK and US. We will cover:
- Updates on the market & currency by territory
- View from sell-side and buy-side
- The impact of the transition from LIBOR on the asset management industry including:
- asset owners, third party service providers, fund structures, investment strategies valuation, risk and operations considerations operations
- investment product impact updates
Who should attend? Asset manager executives and others who oversee divisions, business units and teams in portfolio management, finance, investment operations, investor relations, legal and compliance, and fund reporting as well as those who provide service to the asset management industry and may be impacted by the change from LIBOR.“
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation notice with complete webcast access instructions.