For the 18th time already, the Handelsblatt Annual Conference will be held again this year, from 22 to 24 November 2017 at the Jumeirah Hotel in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
The annual meeting point for renowned experts from the ECB, EBA, national supervisors, central banks and representatives of the credit industry and associations about the latest regulation issues. Meet our PwC-Experts at the conference and find out all the relevant information about banking supervision from first-hand sources for your practical implementation.
The spotlight will be on European and national regulation issues, regulation topics arising from direct and indirect supervision and on the pending changes relating to Basle, CRD V and CRR II.
The Handelsblatt Annual Conference on Banking Supervision will give you answers to
the following questions:
- Which regulation projects are in the pipeline and what is the status of their implementation?
- What will be required in 2018 in the EBA stress test?
- How is the issue of proportionality taken into account in supervision?
- How can risk management requirements be implemented in practice?
- Which new disclosure regulations and reports are being demanded by the supervisory authorities?
We are looking forward to your visit and an informative exchange of views.
Come and meet us at the conference.
EMEA Banking Leader Burkhard Eckes discusses „Future topics of banking regulation“.
I will lead you through „New requirements of IRBA and interaction with the new capital stock“.
More information and registration are available here.
PwC clients have the opportunity to attend the conference at a reduced participation fee. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to meeting you at the Conference.
Global Basel IV Leader