Do you have maximum transparency across the spectrum of your suppliers to ensure that they do not support forced labour, as seen in the case of the Uyghurs in Xinjiang? What weaknesses in your supply chain operating model did Covid-19 uncover? Is your organisation prepared for new regulatory requirements regarding suppliers, such as the German law on due diligence in the supply chain (with possibly an EU variant as well in the near future)?
Let us demonstrate to you in our joint PwC Germany and PwC Netherlands „Know Your Business Partner – Taking supplier risk management to the next Level“ webinars how interactions with suppliers and related risks can be managed in the most effective way:
27 May 2021: Understanding the challenges and learning about PwC`s approach
- Presentation of our supplier risk management approach (end-to-end framework and state-of-the-art proprietary digital solution)
- Industry view (external Speaker)
- Understanding the technology
- Free maturity assessment of your supplier risk management operating model
24 June 2021: Taking your organization`s supplier risk management to the next level
- Presentation of anonymised maturity assessment results
- Focused breakout sessions – demonstrating key functionalities of our digital solution and learning from others
- Clear answers and recommendations for your individual Needs
After the second webinar, you will get a free one-on-one consultation to discuss your individual maturity assessment results and any other questions that you might have.
Interested? Click here to register.